EFREE Diamond Bar Worship Team Requirements
- Have regularly attended EFree Diamond Bar for at least 4 months.
- Worship band, or other musical band experience
- Participation in Audition Process
- Like in any ministry, the Worship Ministry adheres to some basic standards, expectations, and requirements for its future members. This helps to ensure that the ministry will thrive. As a result, after evaluation of the audition, we may decide that there may be room for improvement before one can fully serve in a live worship service and be part of the regular rotation. In some cases, there may be a need for improvement and/or personal growth before one is ready to join the Worship Team. In this case we would love to work with you and encourage you by helping develop strategies for you to work on to increase your readiness to serve in the Worship Ministry. We would then discuss setting up another time for you to audition again sometime in the future.
EFREE Diamond Bar Worship Team Expectations
- We are looking for volunteers who have a heart for worship and worship music.
- We understand that the ultimate purpose of this ministry is to help prepare the hearts of the congregation members for worship as we glorify God through our talents and skills.
- Each member of the team will help to create a God-centered, positive, and collaborative environment.
- Each member of the team will demonstrate excellent communication and follow through skills.
- Each member of the team will spend personal time practicing and preparing for rehearsals. This consists of learning the songs and their individual parts by reviewing the online resources provided in advance (YouTube samples, online tutorials, etc...).
- The EFree Worship Team utilizes an In-Ear monitoring system, Stems, and Click-Tracks (metronome).
The following are some additional considerations based on instrument
Vocals: We are looking for strong, competent, Contemporary style singers who can lead our congregation into worship. Vocalists are expected to know how to Harmonize with the lead vocalist and other back-up vocalists.
Guitar (Acoustic and Electric): We are looking for competent guitar players who are able to play within the Worship Music Genre. Even if guitarists are able to play within other genres of music (Rock, Blues, Jazz, etc...), it is expected that our worship guitarists adhere to the specific style of Contemporary Worship Music.
Keys: We are looking for keyboard players. Those who are able to play piano when necessary, but also be able to work within a wide range of sounds, including, organ, pads, and synths.
Bass: This is a foundational instrument within Worship Music. Similar to electric guitar, we are looking for bassists who are able to competently play within the genre of Contemporary Worship Music.
Drums: This is a foundational instrument within Worship Music. We are looking for competent drummers who can drive the rhythmic aspect of the music and create a dynamic environment. Similar to electric guitar and bass, drummers should be able to play within the genre of Contemporary Worship Music.
If you have questions about the Worship Team, please contact Eddie Lee